If you are pregnant we advise you to use only our gentle rides. But even though you’ll be avoiding the bigger rides, there’s still a whole host of things to enjoy such as our live shows, Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE, historical Gardens, and a variety of gentle rides and attractions. You’ll find information about which rides to avoid on the signage outside each ride, but this should never replace the advice of your doctor.
Articles in this section
- What are the Height Restrictions for the rides at Alton Towers Resort?
- Which rides have strobe lighting and affect those with epilepsy?
- Can I film on the rides using a GoPro/Other filming Equipment?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the rides?
- I have a pacemaker - Can I go on the rides?
- What time do the rides close?
- What else is there for me to do if I don't want to go on the bigger thrill-rides?
- What rides can I go on if I'm pregnant?
- Will any Rides/attractions be closed for my visit?
- Is Alton Towers Resort open in bad weather?