If you have a pacemaker which requires you to avoid strong magnetic fields, you should not ride Rita, Th13teen or The Smiler. For any further information on what rides may or may not be suitable, we would always recommend consulting your doctor
Articles in this section
- What are the Height Restrictions for the rides at Alton Towers Resort?
- Which rides have strobe lighting and affect those with epilepsy?
- Can I film on the rides using a GoPro/Other filming Equipment?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the rides?
- I have a pacemaker - Can I go on the rides?
- What time do the rides close?
- What else is there for me to do if I don't want to go on the bigger thrill-rides?
- What rides can I go on if I'm pregnant?
- Will any Rides/attractions be closed for my visit?
- Is Alton Towers Resort open in bad weather?