If you have a pacemaker which requires you to avoid strong magnetic fields, you should not ride Rita, Th13teen or The Smiler. For any further information on what rides may or may not be suitable, we would always recommend consulting your doctor.
Articles in this section
- What are the Height Restrictions for the rides at Alton Towers Resort?
- Why do rides sometimes stop?
- Where can I find out ride wait times?
- What attractions can I ride if I have a cast, air boot or splint?
- Which rides have strobe lighting and affect those with epilepsy?
- Can I film on the rides using a GoPro/Other filming Equipment?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the rides?
- I have a pacemaker - Can I go on the rides?
- What time do the Rides and Attractions close?
- What else is there for me to do if I don't want to go on the bigger thrill-rides?