Yes, you can do this in person at the attraction where your pass was originally issued for an upgrade fee of £50pp. Upgrades only apply to the remaining time left on your current Pass.
Articles in this section
- Merlin Digipass FAQs
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; what do I do?
- I am a Foster Parent. Do you offer a Pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a Pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?