In order to collect your Merlin Annual Pass we need: Your confirmation reference number, the debit or credit card you used to make payment and some other form of photo identification, i.e. Driving License or passport. The cardholder must be also present.
Articles in this section
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; what do I do?
- I am a Foster Parent. Do you offer a Pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a Pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Pass issued?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- I used Tesco Clubcard or Sainsburys Nectar loyalty scheme to purchase my Merlin Annual Pass, what type of Pass does this entitle me to?
- I want to exchange my Tesco Clubcard token for a Merlin Annual Pass, how can I do this?