Unfortunately, we’re unable to comment on any specific vouchers or deals – there are, after all, lots of fantastic deals available! Therefore, please double-check the terms and conditions of the voucher to avoid disappointment. Your voucher should have an expiry date and will list out any restriction dates. There will also be a URL website link printed on the voucher where you can access the full terms and conditions of your voucher. For the purposes of vouchers, a secondary ticketed event refers to a concert, VIP Experience or date when the Theme Park is not available at the standard gate price.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book online in advance with my promotional voucher?
- I have a Radnor Splash Voucher, how do I pre-book?
- I have Sun Superdays tickets, do I need to pre-book a further reservation ticket/s?
- I have a Carex 50% off entry voucher, how do I pre-book?
- I have a Kellogg’s cereal pack, how do I pre-book my ticket?
- I have a Kellogg’s snack pack voucher (e.g Fruit Winders, Rice Krispie Squares), how do I pre-book my ticket?
- I have a Cadbury Free Ticket voucher do I need to pre-book?
- I have a promotional voucher not listed on the website, do I need to pre-book?
- Is my Promotional Voucher valid?