Within a Family Pass you are able to have a maximum of 3 adults who are aged over 12 years. For example if you are purchasing a family of 4 you are able to have a maximum of 3 adults and one child under the age of 12. You can have a mixture that will suit your family needs.
Articles in this section
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; what do I do?
- I am a Foster Parent. Do you offer a Pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a Pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Pass issued?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- I used Tesco Clubcard or Sainsburys Nectar loyalty scheme to purchase my Merlin Annual Pass, what type of Pass does this entitle me to?
- I want to exchange my Tesco Clubcard token for a Merlin Annual Pass, how can I do this?