We don't issue a Carers pass with an Alton Towers Annual Pass, however, guests who have the following documentation are entitled to one free carer ticket. Please show the relevant paperwork as well as suitable photo ID of the named recipient at Ticket Sales & Collections, located on the main entrance plaza. For proof of disability, please bring any ONE of the following forms from the list below.
Accepted Documentation for Carers Tickets
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment Support Allowance (ESA). Disability Student's Allowance (DSA) or DID card (UK Disabled ID Card)
- A valid Blue Badge.
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol.
For further information, please review the terms and conditions of the Alton Towers Annual Pass here.