As the nights get longer, Scarefest beckons. On October’s spookiest dates, tiptoe into Alton Towers Resort for all sorts of creepy scares and shocks as its award-winning Scarefest returns for 2024 with live entertainment for all ages and our award-winning spooktacular scare experiences for the bravest of souls. Open until 9pm each day daring guests can face our head-spinning, hair-raising rides and attractions in darkness including Wicker Man and The Smiler!
Articles in this section
- What is Scarefest?
- When is Scarefest?
- Will there be anything new at this year’s Scarefest?
- What age are the Scarefest mazes suitable for?
- Why is it asking me to select a time slot when booking my Maze tickets for Scarefest?
- Can I use my 241 Promotional Vouchers for Scarefest?
- Do I need to purchase a ticket for the Alton Towers Dungeon during Scarefest?
- Can I wear Fancy Dress when attending Scarefest?
- Can I use my Share the Fun Vouchers during Scarefest?
- Is my Merlin Annual Pass Restricted during Scarefest?