Baby supplies are available at the Towers Trading Store, which stock everything you need for your baby, including nappies, bottles, dummies and Calpol. A top tip for parents is to bring a change of clothes for your children to minimise any inconvenience and save time on your day. There are various items of baby and toddler clothing available to buy in CBeebies Land Shops. Accidents can also be helped by our Medical Centre at the bottom corner of Towers Street.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer discounted tickets for families visiting with young children?
- What areas of the Resort are suitable for young children?
- Do you have any breast-feeding rooms at the Theme Park?
- Where do I hire a buggy?
- Is there parking for buggies in the park? Can I leave our buggy somewhere whilst we enjoy the rides?
- Where can I buy Baby/Toddler Clothing?
- What is a Parent Queue share pass?
- Where can I find baby food and where can I warm a bottle?
- Where are the baby changing facilities at Alton Towers Resort?