Guests with any type of cast are restricted from riding our attractions. Please see each individual ride section on our accessibility guide here for more information. Walking boots and braces are permitted on some rides providing they are fully secured. Please speak to a host at the specific ride or attraction for more information,
Articles in this section
- What are the Height Restrictions for the rides at Alton Towers Resort?
- Why do rides sometimes stop?
- Where can I find out ride wait times?
- What attractions can I ride if I have a cast, air boot or splint?
- Which rides have strobe lighting and affect those with epilepsy?
- Can I film on the rides using a GoPro/Other filming Equipment?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the rides?
- I have a pacemaker - Can I go on the rides?
- What time do the Rides and Attractions close?
- What else is there for me to do if I don't want to go on the bigger thrill-rides?