Unfortunately as a health & safety requirement guests with a cast, air boot or splint will be unable to experience some of our attractions. Full information regarding ride accessibility can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What are the Height Restrictions for the rides at Alton Towers Resort?
- Where can I find out ride wait times?
- What attractions can I ride if I have a cast, air boot or splint?
- Which rides have strobe lighting and affect those with epilepsy?
- Can I film on the rides using a GoPro/Other filming Equipment?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the rides?
- I have a pacemaker - Can I go on the rides?
- What time do the rides close?
- What else is there for me to do if I don't want to go on the bigger thrill-rides?
- What rides can I go on if I'm pregnant?