WARNING: We’re aware of a ticket offer being shared on Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter that claims to be from Alton Towers Resort. This is NOT a genuine offer, or in any way affiliated with Alton Towers. The offer claims to be giving away tickets to 500 families as part of the Resort’s anniversary – this is NOT the case and it’s actually a phishing scam aimed at getting hold of your personal information. Action is being taken to remove fake offer and we urge guests not to share their personal details or forward the offer to their contacts. The safest way to buy tickets is always to go directly to our website www.altontowers.com.
Articles in this section
- Is the free ticket offer celebrating Alton Towers Resort anniversary real?
- Do you accept Blue Peter Badges for entry into Alton Towers Resort?
- How do I book my corporate/student discount tickets for Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I redeem my Sainsbury's Nectar Points at Alton Towers Resort?
- Are there special rates for Seniors/OAPs/Concessions?
- Can I use my High Street vouchers at Alton Towers Resort?
- How do I redeem my Tesco Clubcard Points at Alton Towers Resort?