Yes, at least one helper over the age of 14 may be required to assist with ride download procedures. On occasions we can allow up to three helpers to ride with the disabled guest.
Articles in this section
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- How does the Ride Access Pass work?
- How do I apply for the Ride Access Pass?
- What documentation do you require for a Ride Access Pass?
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?
- Do I need to bring a carer?
- I have successfully applied for a Ride Access Pass, how do I activate it on my next visit?
- Where do I collect my Ride Access Pass?
- How do I access Rides and Attractions with my Ride Access Pass?
- I am staying at your on-site Hotels, can I activate my Ride Access Pass session in advance?