Yes, at least one helper over the age of 14 may be required to assist with ride download procedures. On occasions, we can allow up to three helpers to ride with the disabled guest. For further information on our carer policy, please visit here.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an accessibility guide?
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Do you offer a Prayer Room?
- I find it difficult to be in a crowded situation, do you offer a quiet zone?
- Is there a quiet hour in any of your attractions?
- Can you store medication?
- Ride Accessibility for guests with a visual impairment
- Ride Accessibility for guests with a hearing impairment
- Can I bring a carer with me if I have a visual or hearing impairment?
- Can I bring my assistance dog with me?