A free carer's Season Pass is issued to disabled guests who have purchased a Standard or Premium Season Pass on production of ONE of the following forms of documentation below. The Carers' Season Pass will have the name, date of birth and a photo of the disabled guest. The Carer’s Pass cannot be used without the named Disabled Pass holder being present.
Please show the relevant paperwork as well as suitable photo ID of the named recipient at the ticket kiosk when you buy or collect your Pass. For proof of disability, please bring any ONE of the following forms of documentation:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent
Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been
awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credibility’s Access Card
A carer must be over 14 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who has the disability. The carer
would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing it for the
duration of their visit.
Please note: Entry Tickets for all guests, including Season/Merlin Pass holders, under 3s and Carers for guests with additional needs, must be booked in advance via our website here.