Once you have completed your first ride, your card will be marked with a time at which you can go on your second ride. The time will represent the current queue length from your first ride; this process will be repeated at each of the rides as you visit them.
Articles in this section
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- How does the Ride Access Pass work?
- How do I apply for the Ride Access Pass?
- What documentation do you require for a Ride Access Pass?
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?
- Do I need to bring a carer?
- I have successfully applied for a Ride Access Pass, how do I activate it on my next visit?
- Where do I collect my Ride Access Pass?
- How do I access Rides and Attractions with my Ride Access Pass?
- I am staying at your on-site Hotels, can I activate my Ride Access Pass session in advance?