Yes, there are highlighted routes across the Theme park that are suitable for Wheelchair users. These can be found on signage around the Resort and also on the Theme park Map.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an accessibility guide?
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Do you offer a Prayer Room?
- I find it difficult to be in a crowded situation, do you offer a quiet zone?
- Is there a quiet hour in any of your attractions?
- Can you store medication?
- Ride Accessibility for guests with a visual impairment
- Ride Accessibility for guests with a hearing impairment
- Can I bring a carer with me if I have a visual or hearing impairment?
- Can I bring my assistance dog with me?