Yes, there are highlighted routes across the Theme park that are suitable for Wheelchair users. These can be found on signage around the Resort and also on the Theme park Map.
Articles in this section
- How do I enter Alton Towers Resort as a wheelchair user?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I bring a mobility scooter to Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I hire a mobility scooter at Alton Towers Resort?
- Is the Resort easy to navigate in a wheelchair?
- Which rides and attractions can I remain in my wheelchair?
- How do I access shops, restaurants and shows?
- Is the Monorail accessible for Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter users?
- Can Alton Towers Resort staff assist me with transferring from my wheelchair?