You can collect your under 3 and carer* ticket on the day, please be assured we have a reserved allocation for under 3 and carers tickets. Head straight to the turnstiles on the day of your visit and the team will assist!
*1 free carer ticket is issued per guest with additional needs on production of relevant documentation at the Ticket Sales and Collection Kiosk. Please see the below list of accepted documentation.
Effective from 31 January 2024 onwards, children under 90cm will enjoy free entry. This replaces previous policies.
Accepted Documentation for Carers Tickets
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- A valid Blue Badge.
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
- Credibility’s Access Card.