Due to the reduced number of guests visiting the park each day, Early Ride Time will not initially be available when we reopen. This is to allow for the extra processes that our employees will need to perform each day before the Park opens to guests to ensure the safety of both our guests and employees.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to visit due to COVID-19 restrictions, can I re-validate my ticket?
- I have a Merlin Pass/Season Pass, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- Do I need to pre-book for my under 3 year old?
- Can I pre-book a Carer’s ticket online?
- What rides/attractions will/will not be available during my visit?
- Will Early Ride Time still be available?