Due to the reduced number of guests visiting the park each day, Early Ride Time will not initially be available when we reopen. This is to allow for the extra processes that our employees will need to perform each day before the Park opens to guests to ensure the safety of both our guests and employees.
Articles in this section
- What will happen to my Season Pass?
- I had a ticket that was for a date between March 21st and July 3rd, how do I visit using this ticket? (includes open-dated tickets)
- I have a Rainy Day Guarantee ticket from 2019, how do I redeem this?
- I have a Merlin Pass/Season Pass, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- Do I need to pre-book for my under 3 year old?
- Can I pre-book a Carer’s ticket online?
- I booked a ticket via a third party, do I need to pre-book?
- Will Fastrack be available?
- What happens if I have already purchased Fastrack?