If your ticket is for a date from July 4th onwards, you do not need to pre-book as your ticket is dated. If your ticket was originally for use between March 21st and July 3rd, then please visit https://www.altontowers.com/tickets-passes/day-passes/pre-book-reservation/ to re-validate your ticket.
Articles in this section
- What will happen to my Season Pass?
- I had a ticket that was for a date between March 21st and July 3rd, how do I visit using this ticket? (includes open-dated tickets)
- I have a Rainy Day Guarantee ticket from 2019, how do I redeem this?
- I have a Merlin Pass/Season Pass, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- Do I need to pre-book for my under 3 year old?
- Can I pre-book a Carer’s ticket online?
- I booked a ticket via a third party, do I need to pre-book?
- Will Fastrack be available?
- What happens if I have already purchased Fastrack?