Yes, all tickets must be pre-booked in advance, including children under 3. Please add these tickets to your basket when booking online.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to visit due to COVID-19 restrictions, can I re-validate my ticket?
- I have a Merlin Pass/Season Pass, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- Do I need to pre-book for my under 3 year old?
- Can I pre-book a Carer’s ticket online?
- What rides/attractions will/will not be available during my visit?
- Will Early Ride Time still be available?