All our toilet facilities on the theme park will be open for guests. We have introduced new measures within these facilities to ensure spatial distancing and we’ll be performing enhanced cleaning throughout the day, including regular sanitisation of frequent touch points. Please pay attention to the new signage on display there.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- How many people will you let into the theme park?
- How much outdoor space will be open for guests to explore?
- Will you make people wear face masks?
- Which rides and attractions will I need to wear a mask on?
- Will you make people wear facemasks/face coverings in your giftshop (on exiting a ride/attraction) and retail spaces.
- Why have you got Temperature Checks?
- I have a condition or disability; do I have to have my temperature checked?
- What facilities will be open?
- How will you manage natural bottlenecks such as Admissions or narrow pathways?