We’re delighted to be awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark. This verifies that our Resort meets the Government and public health guidance on COVID-19 and that we have all the required health and safety processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19 Update - General Information
- Services Day 2021 - Update
- Where can I find information about the Health and Safety measures being taken?
- I have a short break booking which has been affected by the government guidance, what should I do?
- What Guest Services and facilities will be open?
- Do you have a Visit England "We're Good to Go" industry charter mark?
- Where can I find information regarding the Alton Towers Waterpark / Spa re-opening?