There will be towels available to hire at the Waterpark for £2.50 per towel. Our towels are laundered at high temperatures every day and are available for Waterpark guests to use. However, for peace of mind we would encourage guests to bring their own towels with them when they visit.
Articles in this section
- When will the Waterpark reopen?
- What will the Waterpark operating hours be?
- I purchased Waterpark tickets (not part of a Short Break) for a time when you were closed (21st March – 24th July) what happens to these?
- Does it cost the same to visit the Waterpark?
- Why can I no longer buy a family ticket to the Waterpark?
- Will Changing Rooms be available?
- How many people will be in the pool at once?
- Will I be able to use the Waterpark’s towels or can I only bring my own?
- How is it safe to reopen the Waterpark when it is an indoor attraction?
- Are the lockers available?