We have significantly reduced the number of guests that can visit the Water Park each day. This is to help maintain a safe distance between family groups in the Changing Rooms, cafes and other communal areas.
Articles in this section
- When will the Waterpark reopen?
- What will the Waterpark operating hours be?
- I purchased Waterpark tickets (not part of a Short Break) for a time when you were closed (21st March – 24th July) what happens to these?
- Does it cost the same to visit the Waterpark?
- Why can I no longer buy a family ticket to the Waterpark?
- Will Changing Rooms be available?
- How many people will be in the pool at once?
- Will I be able to use the Waterpark’s towels or can I only bring my own?
- How is it safe to reopen the Waterpark when it is an indoor attraction?
- Are the lockers available?