Tickets for the Waterpark remain the same. We are opening with reduced capacity so please book your ticket in advance to avoid disappointment. Hotel guests will also be asked to reserve tickets in advance, even if the Waterpark is included in their package. This is to ensure that we stay within a safe number of visitors each day.
Articles in this section
- When will the Waterpark reopen?
- What will the Waterpark operating hours be?
- I purchased Waterpark tickets (not part of a Short Break) for a time when you were closed (21st March – 24th July) what happens to these?
- Does it cost the same to visit the Waterpark?
- Why can I no longer buy a family ticket to the Waterpark?
- Will Changing Rooms be available?
- How many people will be in the pool at once?
- Will I be able to use the Waterpark’s towels or can I only bring my own?
- How is it safe to reopen the Waterpark when it is an indoor attraction?
- Are the lockers available?