The Alton Towers Waterpark will be reopening from 25th July in line with the latest government guidance on swimming pools and indoor leisure facilities. The Waterpark will initially open with significantly reduced capacity and a range of new measures in place in response to COVID-19. We are encouraging all guests to arrive ready to get into the water. This will help us to manage the movement of people through the Changing Rooms.
Articles in this section
- When will the Waterpark reopen?
- What will the Waterpark operating hours be?
- I have purchased Waterpark tickets with my Short Break, what happens to these?
- I had tickets that specified a timeslot/entry time to the Waterpark – what happens when you reopen?
- I purchased Waterpark tickets (not part of a Short Break) for a time when you were closed (21st March – 24th July) what happens to these?
- Does it cost the same to visit the Waterpark?
- Why can I no longer buy a family ticket to the Waterpark?
- Will Changing Rooms be available?
- How many people will be in the pool at once?
- Will I be able to use the Waterpark’s towels or can I only bring my own?