Our theme park is set within 550 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, which guests have been enjoying since they opened to visitors on 6th June. There is plenty of green space for visitors to enjoy in their household groups whilst maintaining a safe distance between groups.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- How many people will you let into the theme park?
- How much outdoor space will be open for guests to explore?
- Will you make people wear face masks?
- Which rides and attractions will I need to wear a mask on?
- Will you make people wear facemasks/face coverings in your giftshop (on exiting a ride/attraction) and retail spaces.
- Why have you got Temperature Checks?
- I have a condition or disability; do I have to have my temperature checked?
- What facilities will be open?
- How will you manage natural bottlenecks such as Admissions or narrow pathways?