We are asking all guests to book their theme park tickets online to guarantee entry and help us manage guest numbers. We’re restricting the number of guests who can visit the theme park each day, to ensure we can maintain social distancing in all areas of the Resort. By doing this, we can make sure our guests can enjoy the same number of rides and attractions as they would normally expect to. We will continue to review the maximum capacity in line with Government guidance to ensure that all our guests can still enjoy a great experience.
Articles in this section
- When will Fastrack be available?
- What Food and Drink options will be available? (Theme Park)
- How many people will you let into the theme park?
- Will Gangsta Granny: The Ride open?
- Why do I need to book online?
- How much outdoor space will be open for guests to explore?
- Which rides and attractions will I need to wear a mask on?
- Why have you stopped taking Temperature Checks?
- I have a condition or disability; do I have to have my temperature checked?
- What facilities will be open?