Our lifeguards will not be wearing face masks due to the environment in which they work. This is in line with guidance from the Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS). Other employees working in and the around the Waterpark will be wearing face masks.
Articles in this section
- When will the Waterpark reopen?
- What will the Waterpark operating hours be?
- I purchased Waterpark tickets (not part of a Short Break) for a time when you were closed (21st March – 24th July) what happens to these?
- Does it cost the same to visit the Waterpark?
- Why can I no longer buy a family ticket to the Waterpark?
- Will Changing Rooms be available?
- How many people will be in the pool at once?
- Will I be able to use the Waterpark’s towels or can I only bring my own?
- How is it safe to reopen the Waterpark when it is an indoor attraction?
- Are the lockers available?