Our Monorail can accommodate wheelchair and mobility scooter users in the rear carriage of each train. As there is limited capacity, this may mean a slight delay in boarding the Monorail.
Articles in this section
- How do I enter Alton Towers Resort as a wheelchair user?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I bring a mobility scooter to Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I hire a mobility scooter at Alton Towers Resort?
- Is the Resort easy to navigate in a wheelchair?
- Which rides and attractions can I remain in my wheelchair?
- How do I access shops, restaurants and shows?
- Is the Monorail accessible for Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter users?
- Can Alton Towers Resort staff assist me with transferring from my wheelchair?