If you purchased a 2020 Alton Towers Resort Season Pass before 18th May 2020 your pass has been automatically extended until 30th June 2021. You do not need to do anything, these have been extended automatically. Please be aware that we are requiring all Passholders to pre-book their theme park entry tickets; please keep an eye out on our website for when these tickets are released.
Articles in this section
- How do I pre-book tickets with my Season Pass?
- It says up to 3 pre-books with my Season Pass, what does this mean?
- I have booked a Short Break, do I still need to pre-book entry with my Season Pass?
- I bought a 2020 Season Pass, has this been extended?
- Is there a 2021 Season Pass?
- How do I use my Alton Towers Premium Season Pass to access The Alton Towers Dungeon?
- Can I get a Carer pass alongside my Alton Towers Season Pass?
- Can I upgrade my Alton Towers Resort Season Pass to a Merlin Annual Pass?