We originally communicated a release date of mid-May for this second wave of tickets, however it is clear from your comments that you’re keen to start planning your epic summer adventures sooner, and we want to ensure you’re able to do that.
Articles in this section
- Merlin Pass / Season Pass Tickets Update
- I have booked a Short Break, do I still need to pre-book entry with my Merlin Pass?
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- It says up to 3 pre-books per Passholder or up to 6 if you’re a Platinum Passholder, what does this mean?
- Do I need to pre-book to visit Alton Towers Resort with my Merlin Pass?
- Why do I have to pre-book tickets with my Merlin Pass?
- Do I get free parking with my Merlin Pass?
- Are there restrictions for using a Merlin Pass at Alton Towers Resort?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family Tickets?