No need to cancel, just log in to the Booking Portal to change the date of your ticket and reschedule instead. You can do this by selecting your current booking on the left, change it to the new date you’d like to visit and click ‘Save’.
Articles in this section
- Merlin Pass / Season Pass Tickets Update
- I have booked a Short Break, do I still need to pre-book entry with my Merlin Pass?
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- It says up to 3 pre-books per Passholder or up to 6 if you’re a Platinum Passholder, what does this mean?
- Do I need to pre-book to visit Alton Towers Resort with my Merlin Pass?
- Why do I have to pre-book tickets with my Merlin Pass?
- Do I get free parking with my Merlin Pass?
- Are there restrictions for using a Merlin Pass at Alton Towers Resort?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family Tickets?