You and your little scallywags won't want to miss an unmissable escape full of pirate adventures, family favourite rides, sea chanteys aplenty and so much more as our Pirate Takeover returns to the Alton Towers Resort this February.
Your swashbuckling short break package includes:
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort
- A scrumptious buccaneering breakfast
- Live entertainment and shows throughout your stay
- Marauder’s Mayhem, Heave Ho! and Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- Pieces of Eight Treasure Hunt
- Entry to our wacky Waterpark
- 9 holes at Extraordinary Golf
Access to Mutiny Bay and Sharkbait Reef By SEA LIFE:
Included in your break is 1 day access to Mutiny Bay, where you can enjoy the following rides and attractions:
- Heave Ho!
- Marauder's Mayhem
- Sharkbait Reef By SEA LIFE
- Interact and meet the spectacular inhabitants of Mutiny Bay and our Resort hotels
- The Pieces of Eight Treasure Trail – find the Long Lost Treasure of Mutiny Bay!
Entertainment & Shows:
Don't miss a moment - all of our shows and entertainment offerings are available multiple times a day.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
Breakfast is included in your package. The hotel you choose will determine which restaurant you will have your breakfast in. Please see the below links and select breakfast on the top left-hand side once you have chosen a restaurant.
Dinner is not included in our February Half Term packages - however, we strongly recommend booking a table in advance. Please follow the below links which will take you to book a table. Dinner will be payable at the restaurant.
- The Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time. Access is to the attractions specified located within the Mutiny Bay area of the theme park. All attractions are subject to availability.
- All shows are subject to change.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details. Our guests will receive a pre-arrival email 7 days before their check in date inviting them to book a slot.
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Restaurant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.
For more information, please visit our February Half Term page by clicking here.