Guests with Additional Needs
Tickets and Parking for Guests with Additional Needs
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Can I book my tickets online for Alton Towers Resort if I require a carer ticket?
- How do you collect a carer ticket?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- Do you have Blue Badge Parking?
- Where is the Disabled Parking?
Ride Access Pass
- How does the Ride Access Pass work?
- How do I apply for the Ride Access Pass?
- What documentation do you require for a Ride Access Pass?
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?
- Do I need to bring a carer if I am using a Ride Access Pass?
- I have successfully applied for a Ride Access Pass, how do I activate it on my next visit?
- Is the Resort easy to navigate if I have reduced mobility?
- What are the Ride Safety Restrictions?
- What are the height restrictions for your Rides and Attractions?
- Can I access rides with a cast or walking boot?
- Can I access rides with an amputation or a prosthetic?
- What are the seating requirements for riders of size?
Accessibility in the Hotels
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- What facilities are within the accessible rooms?
- Can I bring my assistance dog to the Resort Hotels?
- What if there is an emergency when I stay at the Resort Hotels?
- Do you have parking for Blue Badge holders at the Resort Hotels?
- Do you cater for specific dietary requirements in the Resort Hotels?
Guests with Reduced Mobility
- How do I enter Alton Towers Resort as a wheelchair user?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I bring a mobility scooter to Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I hire a mobility scooter at Alton Towers Resort?
- Is the Resort easy to navigate in a wheelchair?
- Which rides and attractions can I remain in my wheelchair?