Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Attraction (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the Attraction. Merlin reserves the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer electric car parking?
- Do you operate single rider queuelines?
- How do I get to the Theme Park entrance from the Car Park?
- What time does the Monorail open?
- How can we travel around Alton Towers Resort?
- What is Early Ride Time?
- Do you offer a Rainy Day Guarantee?
- Is there an Alton Towers Resort App I can download?
- Do you have any lockers or storage?
- What is Alton Towers Resort's Smoking Policy?