Pull cord alarms in the bathrooms and bedrooms, handrails in the bathrooms, widened doorways, lowered fixtures and fittings. Deaf and hard of hearing guests can collect a device from Reception that will vibrate and light up in the event of a fire alarm activation.
Articles in this section
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Booking an accessible room
- Does a carer receive free Theme Park/Waterpark entry for a Short Break booking?
- What facilities are within the accessible rooms?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from the Hotels?
- Can I bring my assistance dog to the Resort Hotels?
- What if there is an emergency when I stay at the Resort Hotels?
- Do you have parking for Blue Badge holders at the Resort Hotels?
- Do you cater for specific dietary requirements in the Resort Hotels?