Unfortunately, we’re unable to comment on any specific vouchers or deals – there are, after all, lots of fantastic deals available! Therefore, please double-check the terms and conditions of the voucher to avoid disappointment. Your voucher should have an expiry date and will list out any restriction dates. There will also be a URL website link printed on the voucher where you can access the full terms and conditions of your voucher. For the purposes of vouchers, a secondary ticketed event refers to a concert, VIP Experience or date when the Theme Park is not available at the standard gate price.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book online in advance with my promotional voucher?
- Do I receive a discount when booking online?
- Do you offer family tickets online?
- Is my Promotional Voucher valid?
- How do I book my corporate tickets for Alton Towers Resort?
- Can I book with my Blue Light Card?
- Do you offer a discount for pregnant women, or those that do not wish to use the rides?
- How do I book my student tickets for Alton Towers Resort?
- I have a Radnor Splash Voucher, how do I pre-book?
- Can I redeem my Sainsbury's Nectar Points at Alton Towers Resort?