Our Monorail can accommodate wheelchair and mobility scooter users in the rear carriage of each train. As there is limited capacity, this may mean a slight delay in boarding the Monorail.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an accessibility guide?
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Do you offer a Prayer Room?
- I find it difficult to be in a crowded situation, do you offer a quiet zone?
- Is there a quiet hour in any of your attractions?
- Can you store medication?
- Ride Accessibility for guests with a visual impairment
- Ride Accessibility for guests with a hearing impairment
- Can I bring a carer with me if I have a visual or hearing impairment?
- Can I bring my assistance dog with me?